Steven Seagal Blues Music Tour 2014
Steven Seagal is to play live across Europe with his Blues Band through June and July 2014.
Here are the latest confirmed dates on Stevens European Blues Tour with more dates to be announced.
- June 21, 2014 Dobry Festival Plavecky Stvrtok 546 Presov, Slovakia
- June 22, 2014 Workshop Strazske Slovakia (Aikido Workshop – NOT A CONCERT)
- June 24, 2014 Basta Sava Centra Milentija Belgrade, Serbia
- June 26, 2014 Giessen, German (Autograph signing – NOT A CONCERT)
- June 27, 2014 Budapest Congress & World Trade Center Budapest, Hungary
- June 28, 2014 Imperial Club,Berlin, Germany
- June 29, 2014 Berlin, Germany (Autograph signing – NOT A CONCERT)
- July 2nd Cognac Blues Passions Festival, France
- July 3, 2014 Festivalpark Letiste 38 Hradec Kralove 7 50341, Czech Republic
- July 4, 2014 Blues Nights Vilnius, Lithuania
- July 10, 2014 La Benta Parking La Benta 20280 Hondarribia Festival , Spain
- July 12, 2014 Blues Express Festival Blues Express, Luxembourg
- July 17, 2014 The Ferry 25 Anderston Quay Glasgow G3 8BX Scotland
- July 18, 2014 The Sage St Mary’s Square Gateshead Quays Gateshead NE8 2YR England
- July 19, 2014 O2 Academy Leeds 53-55 Cookridge Street Leeds LS2 3AW England
- July 20, 2014 O2 Academy Liverpool 11-13 Hotham Street Liverpool L3 5UF England
- July 21, 2014 Robin 2 Mount Pleasant Bilston West Midlands England
- July 22, 2014 Robin 2 Mount Pleasant Bilston West Midlands England
- July 24, 2014 The Brook 466 Portswood Road Southampton SO17 3AN Hants England
- July 25, 2014 Clapham Grand 21-25 St Johns Hill Clapham London SW11 1TT England
There will be many more dates to be added in the upcoming weeks.
Steven is planning to make the shows spectacular for his fans.
For all Music Tour booking enquiries please contact.
Dave Chumbley of Primary Talent International, UK
John Glover of Blueprint Management, UK
About Stevens Music
Steven has been an accomplished musician for many years now, in fact you might be surprised to discover that Steven has actually been a musician a lot longer that an actor, he actually got his first guitar at the age of 12 and has been playing the blues ever since.
Steven has honed his craft over the years sharing his love for the blues and jamming with the most prolific blues legends in the industry. BB King, Bo Diddley, John Lee Hooker and his greatest influence, Clarence “Gatemouth” Brown, who sadly recently was taken from us as a result of injuries suffered in Hurricane Katrina, are all among those who Steven has jammed with and also shares a common bond – the blues.
But it was not until Steven’s mother influenced him to “let the world hear his music”, that he released his first album, Songs from the Crystal Cave, which was a top seller in European markets and features a combination of styles including blues, pop, jazz and reggae, with a classic harmonica solo by Mr. Stevie Wonder.
Steven is a purist when it comes to the blues and he remains true to its roots which is evident in his 2007 follow up release ”Mojo Priest”, which celebrates the power of many of the musical influences that have compelled Steven to write and bring the art of storytelling to his songs.
Critically acclaimed as one of the best blues albums released of that year, “Mojo Priest” captured the essence of not only Steven’s smooth yet gritty guitar style, but also the essence of blues greats such as Muddy Waters, BB King, Bo Diddley, Robert Lockwood Jr, Ko Ko Taylor, James Cotton, Willie “Pine Top” Perkins and Hubert Sumlin.
Steven is an accomplished guitar player and his style of classic and modern blues is personified in a way that only Steven Seagal can accomplish.
Even the amazing BB King was quoted as saying “Steven is great at Guitar”. Stevens natural talent and commitment to capture blues in a traditional and meaningful manner is evident in the music he writes and plays.
A little known fact is that Steven has one of the most comphensive and historical collection of Blues guitars in the world.
In 2007 Steven completed a highly successful, sold out, world tour culminating in the filming of a live DVD at the Shepherds Bush Empire in London, England that will hopefully be released in the future.
Into the future, Steven is currently working on his 3rd studio album.